WordCamp Nairobi is a casual, locally organized conference organized by the Nairobi’s local WordPress community. WordCamp covers everything related to the world’s favorite platform: WordPress.
WordCamp Nairobi will be held on October 14-15th at the Michael Joseph Center in Nairobi. It has a full schedule lined up for WordPress users, bloggers, content creators, SEO’s, designers, marketing people, and WordPress developers. This will be the biggest tech event in 2017.
Last year, our WordCamp drew some of the most talented speakers, generous and innovative sponsors, and an enthusiastic and diverse group of attendees. We hope to see you at WCNAI in 2017!
Here’s what’s coming up at WordCamp Nairobi 2017:
– A full-day workshop for those who have never used WordPress before, developers, and freelancers who want to improve their freelancing.
– Two full days of talks (over 20 speakers from Nairobi and environs), sessions, networking opportunities, and opportunities to talk with experts and representatives.
– Even if you don’t use WordPress we have talks and workshops on general web technologies, SEO, content creation, branding, social media, branding, security, and more.
– A “Happiness Bar” staffed over the weekend by knowledgeable WordPress users to answer web related questions
– Great networking with hundreds of web and marketing people, including the after-party which is included in the ticket.
This event is also great for teachers, students, or for those working on the web. But even if you are a first-time WordPress user or have never used WordPress, WordCamp Nairobi is perfect for you.